Cortic Theater by Anna Niedźwiedz Mansfeld 4
Sunday, September 25 at 1 p.m.
Sunday, September 25 at 3:30 p.m.
Monday, September 26 at 10:00 p.m.
Monday, September 26 at 12:00 p.m.
Ah those cats
25.09.2022 at 13:00; 15:30
26/09/2022 10:00, 12:00
The second release of a crazy, musical revival with a cat’s paw in the background! The Broadway show where the gangster will take you on a journey to New York itself, the streets of Paris and the underground rats! Immerse yourself in the whirlpool of unexpected curves and witness unprecedented acrobatics, amazing dances and vocals.
Allow yourself to be deceived by an artistic extravaganza full of surprises! See how the protagonist struggles with his fears and how the cat’s intrigues draw him into the world of unknown revival and dangerous adventures. A musical story for small and large audiences! You can dream, you can be crazy, you can fall in love with it!
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING AND SALE OF PERFORMANCE TICKETS at Anna Niedźwiedź’s Cortique Theater
AND / TICKET RESERVATION AND PURCHASE
Discounted tickets: children, schoolchildren, students up to 26 years old.
A. INDIVIDUAL TICKETS
Tickets are purchased through the Tickets24 service in accordance with the rules established by this portal and the rules in force. Individual tickets cannot be booked or returned.
If you have any questions or concerns, write to us:
Customer Service Office, tel. 573 316 736 (open on Thursdays and Fridays, 12.00-16.00)
B. GROUP TICKETS
1. Group reservations can be made by order sent electronically to the following address: [email protected]
2. The reservation requires the name and surname of the person making the reservation and the contact telephone number (and possibly an email address different from the email address specified in the contact order).
3. Group reservations are made for at least 15 tickets for one event at a time.
4. Phone group reservations require email confirmation.
The personal information provided will be used by the Anna Niedźwiedź Ballet School only for the purpose of effective booking services (approval, information on possible changes to the repertoire) in accordance with the information security requirements set out in the Law of 29 August 1997. protection of personal data (combined text Journal of Laws 2002.101.926 as amended).
5. After making a reservation, the person making the reservation will receive a reply by e-mail to the e-mail address specified in the order – the reservation number, the account number to be paid and the date of payment. for tickets. If the customer does not receive such a confirmation, please contact us immediately via email – the email may be blocked and must be sent effectively.
6. Tickets for group reservations are covered by a special price offer available on the event / performance website. Tickets for guardians are not issued as an additional free ticket, but will be included in the total purchase with a 10% discount.
7. Payments for purchased group tickets must be made to the account specified in the invoice through the Tickets24 service within the time specified in the confirmation.
8. Deadline for group tickets:
– 14 days from the date of booking confirmation;
– Reservations made within 21 days from the date of execution must be paid within 7 days, but not later than 3 days from the date of execution.
Failure to pay for tickets on the specified dates will result in automatic cancellation and redirection of venues for resale.
9. The ticket is sent to the e-mail address specified by the customer. Tickets are an electronic document in PDF format for self-printing. The ticket must be printed in A4 format and presented to the ticket recipient
10. Failure to purchase tickets within the specified period will result in cancellation of the reservation without prior notice.
11. Allocation of group seats occurs at the time of ticket purchase.
12. Tickets are non-refundable.
II / TICKET RETURNS
1. In accordance with art. 38 points According to Article 12 of the Consumer Rights Law, when contracts for the provision of services related to entertainment, sports or cultural events are concluded, the contract does not provide for the right to refuse a remote contract outside the workplace. service delivery. Individual and group tickets purchased for the above are non-refundable.
EXCEPTIONAL CASES: 1. In case of complete cancellation of the play without setting a new date due to an emergency or the fault of the Theater, it is required to contact the audience service department. return of purchased tickets. 2. If the performance is postponed to another date that may occur in an emergency (ie restrictions on the pandemic situation in the country, weather conditions that prevent the performance in the theater building, cancellation of the artists’ participation) for independent reasons, life-threatening accidents or other circumstances)) It is possible to get a refund for tickets purchased through no fault of your own. Tickets can be returned only during the period specified by the Theater. The deadline for the return of tickets will be announced immediately on the website of the Theater, and in some cases by e-mail. 3. Due to the pandemic situation, the Theater is given 180 days to return the money to customers who have declared their readiness to return tickets within a specified period due to the rescheduling of the play or its complete cancellation. 4. If the customer misses the deadline, the Theater will not accept further applications. 5. To apply for a refund of tickets, notify the Spectator Service Center by e-mail, attaching a ticket about such a will (within the time specified in the e-mail message), the purchase (receipt or invoice, confirmation of transfer) and the bank account number to which they will be returned.
III / INFORMATION FOR FOLLOWING
1. Come to the event / performance in advance. There is no parking in the theater. The limited number of parking spaces near the theater may delay the performance of spectators.
2. Depending on the convention of one-act play, late spectators may not be admitted. As much as possible and the number of vacancies will be determined by the room staff so as not to interfere with the reception of other spectators. If the spectator is not admitted to the performance due to delay, the ticket will not be refunded and the spectator has no right to get his money back.
3. If an event / performance is planned for multi-screen performances, late spectators will be admitted only during the break.
4. It is strictly forbidden to eat and drink in the audience.
5. People in the auditorium are obliged to turn off the signals on telephones, mobile phones, electronic clocks and other devices that emit sound signals.
6. Sound recording, photography or filming is prohibited during the event.
7. Smoking in the theater is strictly prohibited.
8. The theater is not responsible for the clothes and valuables left in the territory of the theater.
9. Spectators who do not follow the instructions of the theater staff, violate the rules or threaten the safety of other spectators are asked to leave the theater. In such cases, the purchased ticket will not be refunded or will not be replaced.
10. In case of cancellation of the performance, regardless of the reason for its cancellation, the customer has the right to watch the performance at another time agreed with the Theater or to return the amount to be paid for the ticket on the terms specified in the Order. Tickets24 rules.
11. By purchasing a ticket, the customer accepts all of the above rules.
12. Rules may be changed at any time. The theater undertakes to post information about this fact on its website at least 3 days in advance. The user accepts this form of change notification unconditionally.
13. The content of the Rules is available to the User at the BOW of the Anna Niedźwiedz Cortique Theater.
and on the website: https://cortique.pl/
Thank you for using our artistic offer – we wish you a wonderful experience in our performances!
Management of the Cortique Theater by Anna Niedźwiedz
Secure shopping at Tickets24. In case of cancellation of the event, we guarantee automatic refund of the money confirmed by the message sent to the e-mail address specified at the time of purchase.