“I don’t want to go with my mother”: the last words of 7-year-old Julissia Batties before the murder

A terrifying voice revealed how the late Julissia Batties wept and begged her grandmother not to send her to a weekend visit with her mother, Navasia Jones. A girl from the Bronx died mysteriously in her mother’s apartment last August.

The New York Post reported that Batties repeatedly told his grandmother, Yolanda Davis, “I don’t want to go with my mother.” Davis was also Batty’s adoptive parent. In another video, Betty is asked what the police can do, to which she replies, “Help me.”


Murder of Lily Peters: Who is the mother of Carson Peters-Berger? Lauraine Davis was called “terrible.”

Lily Peters’ autopsy reveals the horrific details of how a 10-year-old boy suffered a blunt blow and asphyxia.

Nevertheless, Batties was sent to visit a mother who lost her daughter, as well as the custody of her four sons, after giving birth due to negligence and physical violence. Despite protests from her grandmother and an official lawyer, she was sent to live with her mother by the municipal Children’s Service. The girl was found dead less than two months later. According to his mother, he hit his head on the counter when he fell.

Johnson’s 17-year-old eldest son later told police he punched his step-sister in the face eight times. However, the authorities determined that it did not kill the girl. Suddenly, Batties began to vomit, eventually fainting. Jones called 911 and was taken to Lincoln Hospital, where he died. The city court doctor confirmed that the cause of death was “blunt trauma to the abdomen.”

Batty’s death was declared a murder, but the NYPD has not yet made any arrests. The investigation is still ongoing. The girl’s father, Julius Batties, is angry that no one has been charged yet. He said detectives kept telling him, “Wait, we’re working on it.”

Batties was born at Kings County Hospital under the supervision of the ACS, which is responsible for protecting the city’s most vulnerable children. According to the court’s decision, there was evidence of “parental drug and alcohol abuse” and domestic violence between the girl’s mother and the father of three sons from a previous relationship. Johnson, a city-appointed social worker, said his children had bruises, bruises and sores on their bodies.

Batties was under the care of his grandmother on the father’s side, but in 2017, three years later, when Batties was only 3 years old, he was removed from Davis’ control after he allowed his son to go home to visit his daughter. When Davis asked for a hearing by the state’s Children and Family Affairs Council, he said the removal was “inappropriate.” He was then called for a re-evaluation.

In 2018, ACS returned the Batties to Davis. However, this allowed parents to visit the agency’s office under supervision. Psychological reports for 2019 and early 2020 showed that Battis felt comfortable with his father, but seemed sad and withdrawn with his mother.

“I don’t want to go to my mother,” she said during a therapy session. Despite these observations, ACS Jones continued to extend his visit to the girl in his apartment at Mitchel Houses NYCHA. As time passed, Battis became so angry as he prepared to visit his mother that Davis began to celebrate her. After Battis’ death, he turned the tapes over to the police.

Battis shouted “No!” After Davis said to him, “Why are you crying angrily? You need to see your mother.” Why? Why did it happen? ” Davis asks which Battis answers “I don’t want to go.”

In one post, Batties says his three older brothers are “still fighting” and beating their younger brothers. “They’re bleeding him,” he said. Davis “What are they doing?” When asked, the girl replied, “Something is wrong.”

Davis expressed his fears to 5-year-old Batti to the SCO Family Services, which has signed a contract with the ACS, which oversees his care. “A child should not think like that about his mother. Something is wrong, “Davis told the caregiver in a recorded phone call.

The person in charge of the case said that he informed his superiors, including Jones Batties, by saying “bi ** h”, but they refused to act. “They probably want to close the case,” he said. “The child is afraid of him dying!” Davis then insisted.

After Batties was sent to her mother and killed last year, ACS officials said the agency was “thoroughly reviewing” her custody practices for the girl and needed a contractor, the SCO, to “take immediate corrective action.” “Julissa’s death was a terrible tragedy,” the spokesman said. “We take every opportunity to constantly analyze our work and identify opportunities to strengthen our principles and practices.”

Leave a Comment