- Marcin Zimowski did not support the rebellious local government officials from PSL and PiS who wanted to change the government in Kraśnik Poviat. The PO adviser is believed to be the husband of Wojciech Wilk, the mayor of Kraśnik and a former PO deputy.
- – I know the case and I will look at this specific case. I’m not a fan of the riddles that take place there – announced Donald Tusk in Lublin
- – We have been waging a regular war with PiS for years. In Kraśnik, meanwhile, our man quietly supports the writers. We are addressing the issue of an opposition list and stabbing them in the back at the local level. It is impossible to explain this to our voters, says one of the deputies, who did not want to be named.
- More important information can be found on the Onet home page. If you do not want to miss any important news – subscribe to our newsletter
The first half of February 2022. A meeting of the poviat council was held in Kraśnik, where a new board headed by the mayor was to be elected. Kraśnik mayor Andrzej Rolla (PiS) has resigned over a dispute in the Law and Justice camp. Two members of parliament rebelled and Rolla wanted to remove them from the council.
A sudden coup could take place in the starosty where PiS undoubtedly has power. With the support of two PiS rebels, PSL advisers did not have a single voice to seize power. It all depended on Marcin Zimowski, a PO consultant backed by Joanna Mucha in the campaign. The coup attempt failed. In a secret ballot, Andrzej Rolla received 11 votes, while his opponent from PSL received only 10 votes. This means that PiS retains power.
It is no secret that Marcin Zimowski is a man of Kraśnik Mayor Voyciech Wilk (PO) and his direct leader. The PO Adviser currently runs the Municipal Public Library in Kraśnik and was previously the head of the Culture and Propaganda Center. The whole situation is compounded by the fact that Wojciech Wilk entered into an informal coalition with Marshal Yaroslaw Stawiarski (PiS).
Local activists have no illusions – the so-called Kraśnik Pact. Thanks to him, Vilk finds comfort in the city council and from time to time receives money from PiS for various investments in the city. Stawiarski, on the other hand, doesn’t have to worry about losing his friend’s feces.
This year, on April 4, Wednesday. The head of the Civic Platform has begun a two-day visit to the Lublin region. The culmination of the first day was a meeting with residents and supporters of the Civic Platform in Lublin.
According to our information, Stanislaw has warned Donald Tuska that questions about the situation in Krajnik may arise. The chairman of the regional PO structures had to say that there was a “complicated situation” there. And indeed such a question was raised. From the Platform activist from Kraśnik.
– It is said in Krasnik that whoever does not start, Yaroslav Staviarsky wins. I have a big request – take a stick and chase the root Platform cats off the board so they don’t disturb the youngsters. Help us, we will help, said Konrad Yaroslav Abramek, a PO activist from Kraśnik.
In response, the head of the platform said he would try to explain the situation.
– I know the case and I will look at this specific case. I’m not a fan of the riddles that take place there – announced Donald Tusk.
After the meeting in Lublin, we asked the head of the PO what he would do about it, but he refused to comment as soon as he heard that the conversation was with Krasnik.
In informal talks, PO politicians acknowledge that this is a difficult topic for them. – We have been waging a regular war with PiS for years. In Krasnik, meanwhile, our man quietly supports the writers. We are addressing the issue of an opposition list and stabbing them in the back at the local level. The MP, who did not want to be named, said that this could not be explained to our voters.
After a failed coup in Kraśnik Starosty in February, we asked Stanisław Żmijan if it would work for Marcin Zimowski and Wojciech Wilk. We only received an SMS: – As the chairman of the regional structures, I will use the opportunities provided by the regulations of the Civic Platform in this regard.
According to our information, the head of the regional PO Lublin did nothing. Will anything change after Donald Tusk’s statement? We asked Stanisław Żmijan about this. And we are still waiting for an answer.
Thank you for being with us. Subscribe to Onet newsletter to get the most valuable content from us.
Date of creation: Today, 11:12