After months of drought, something has finally changed on the Play mobile network. The result is the purple operator’s rise to third place on the long-awaited mobile RANKING podium. Of course, the giants in the form of T-Mobile and A2Mobile are at the top two-digit 11 points. On the other hand, Play also has a good 7 points.
|advertising||& nbsp||& Nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbs & nbs & nbs · & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbs & nbs & nbs & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbsp & nbspread on|
He even took Orange out of the box with 6 points. Play owes such a turn of events, of course, to the great promotion of 100 GB for free every month and year. As a result, we have up to 1.2 TB of memory for mobile web surfing in 5G technology with a convenient 1 Mb / s security funnel in reserve. The purple bubble card offer was attractive. This resulted in a high position in the rankings.
Hardly anyone expected such a positive turn of events in the Play. There was even talk of cutting off the coupons of the new French owner. Meanwhile, Play defeated Orange. By the way, but also a French telecom. Who knows, maybe one day Play will compete for the top spot with the incredibly powerful duo T-Mobile and A2Mobile, as in the old days. More details are below, as always.
(photo: Play / Mobilim)
Price per minute for voice calls to all networks
This subcategory has long been modified. With a new, better PLN 0.10 rate, A2Mobile wins three eyes that were later lost together by operators such as Fact Mobile or Lajt Mobile as a result of the domino effect. Of course, the three mobile networks are the same as before. Thus, the PLN 0.19 exchange rate ceases to provide even a symbolic point. Operators must work harder.
1. A2Mobile – 0.10 PLN per 3 points / minute
2. Fact Mobile – 2 points. / 0.15 PLN per minute
3. Lajt Mobile – 1 point. / 0.17 PLN per minute
Price of SMS sent to all networks
Changes in this aspect are the result of abandoning the harmful sport rule, while leaving two places in the ranking when taking two positions (a pair of nets in the second place meant no points for the third position). ). As a result, regardless of the number of subjects on a particular deposit, there was another who had access to points. In this way, A2Mobile did not rule out the third place in the family as before. They are now occupied by Lajt Mobile and TuBiedronka. In addition, a new Sztos player was thrown into the lead.
1. NJU Mobile / Klucz Mobile / Mobile Vikings / Izzi Mobile / Sztos – 3 points. / PLN for SMS 0.09
2. In the family / A2Mobile – PLN 0.10 for 2 points / SMS
3. Lajt Mobile / TuBiedronka – 1 point. / PLN for SMS 0.12
We have made a big change in the subcategory. I’m talking about the introduction of Play I mentioned above. Orange was pushed from a very valuable position, because it was the last position in the subcategory. As we will see later, this had a major impact on the final planting results. So let’s fight to the end in the true sense of the word. Each point is worth its weight in gold. You must never give up and never give up.
1. A2Mobile (12.90 PLN, sensational 15 GB package for PLN 0.00064 / 1 MB, then 512 kb / s transfer funnel) – 3 points.
2. T-Mobile (100 GB free per month for a package for 30/39 PLN, Unlimited price for calls and messages) – 2 points.
3. Play (100 GB free per month for a package for 35/40 PLN, No Limit for Calls and Messages) – 1 point.
Mobile network quality
In this sense, it was a revolution. Due to the lack of priority of mobile networks, where virtual operators have the same speed (Plus, A2Mobile and Lajt Mobile tests), it was decided to take this fact into account as much as possible. As a result, W4 building poles using so-called handycaps BTS. Extremely important, Play reduced the loss from about 2 Mb / s to 1 Mb / s compared to Orange. More information can be found at www.speedtest.pl/ranking/internet-mobilny#february-2022.
1. T-Mobile / Heyah / TuBiedronka (about 45.2 Mb / s) – 3 points.
2. Orange / NJU Mobile (approximately 43.2 Mb / s) – 2 points.
3. Play / Red Bull Mobile / Virgin Mobile / Mobile Vikings / Izzi Mobile / Fact Mobile (approximately 41.9 Mb / s) – 1 point.
There is no limit
Instead of a somewhat archaic category of account validity, Unlimited Modern Comparison was chosen for everything in the Pre-Paid Offers. This time it was a breakthrough. Thanks to the very attractive No Limit 40 GB for PLN 39 without any data calculation in HD streaming services, T-Mobile is now the leader of the subcategory. Orange 1 TB card fell to the opponent’s Play account. In addition, it offers 5G and you do not have to pay 360 PLN in advance. It is enough to save 35 PLN every month to earn a lot.
1. T-Mobile (No Limit with 100 + 40 GB for 39 PLN, but with unlimited VOD in HD quality) – 3 points.
2. Play (No Limit with 100 + 40 GB, then 1 Mb / s transfer funnel for 35 PLN) – 2 points.
3. Orange (No Limit with 100 GB for 30 PLN, must be paid in advance for 90 PLN for a quarter) – 1 point.
Value Added (VAS)
A2Mobile has previously entered the subcategory to offer 5G along with new Unlimited packages (only this 32 kb / s funnel is embarrassing against a background of 0.5 Mb / s in 4G technology). Let other MVNO virtual operators follow his example so that we have a complete set. Selected operators still do not have 5G. In addition, they do not plan to introduce it in the near future, as the Mobile Vikings, although there are more and more phones that support it. It is impossible to avoid 5G-energy technology against the background of blocked LTE. This month, Dynamic Marketing Lycamobile was once again rewarded for numerous promotions on a prepaid offer.
1. Play / Plus / Plush / Lajt Mobile / Orange / T-Mobile / Klucz Mobile / A2Mobile / Heyah – 3 points / Play is still active Free State (free calls as part of P4 for 100 days after adding 50 PLN and SMS), it will also be included in the 5G prepaid service for the first time in the history of Polish telecommunications (of course, if you have a phone with the appropriate support) or a record-breaking 1 Mb / s funnel (even 0.5 on A2Mobile) Above Mb / s), Plus significantly increases the subcategory of the network with moderate acceleration. and mobile internet, which has become a Plush sub-brand, in addition, we have many bonuses for using the application for account management and the inclusion of 5G in the prepaid offer, Lajt Mobile, in turn, shone again. With a good conversion rate of 1 GB for 1 PLN in internet packages, as well as new Unlimited packages, as well as smaller promotions such as prepaid 5G, the Orange market surprised with a cheap Unlimited price every year. There is unlimited internet on a smartphone with a size of almost 85 GB per month (despite the increase from 300 n PLN) to a PLN 360 manually), as well as bonus GB or other promotions related to the launch of the last 5G for prepaid customers , We have access to weekend bonuses on T-Mobile and attractive terms to watch video content from many popular VODs lately. HD quality services without charging, including 5G for prepaid payment, Mobile Key, free calls are standard for even 180 days, ie 0 PLN for 180 days (we do not have to activate anything, we do not have to buy anything). A year after recharging 50 PLN, despite the situation, the new attractive Unlimited Packages with a 12,000 minute limit, plus 5G and 1 Mb / s funnel, which gives an average of about 66 minutes per day, A2Mobile finally introduced 5G, In addition, unlimited calls on the market ( also to landline numbers), there is no Limit for everything to the price of 19.90 PLN with SMS (including MMS), we do not have it after adding a minimum of 20 PLN in Heyah. Restrict the network until the account is active, there is a new Heyah 01 solution and 50 GB data package for increased GB bonuses and 19.99 PLN after download
2. Red Bull Mobile / Mobile Vikings / Virgin Mobile / Lycamobile – 2 points. / Red Bull Mobile is still active Free status (free calls and SMS under P4 for 100 days after adding 50 PLN), Mobile Vikings offer VoLTE technology with new players up to 100 GB bonus and Wi-Fi Call, Virgin Mobile is. adds 100 GB for free after transferring the number, and when it has new 100 GB packages for 10 PLN within 30 days, Lycamobile decided to extend the numerous discounts on Unlimited packages for up to a year.
3. TuBiedronka / WRodzinie – 1 point. / TuBiedronka PLN 30 has free calls in the network after charging, is valid for 60 days, which gives the conversion speed in TuBiedronka (0.50 PLN per day), WRodzinie offers Unlimited for 60 days valid PLN 30 (0.5 with hun) Mb / s (as in A2Mobile), not for a month, in addition, after each application you can get 2 years of account validity, plus 15 GB package (after using a record 512 kb / s funnel), additionally alone . We have a product for PLN 12.90, plus a free social package (facebook and messenger)
My Mobile ORDER in April was full of spring turbulence. You can only boast of a network promotion, and this is Play. Fifteen people did not change their position. These are the leading T-Mobile, A2Mobile, followed by Mobile Vikings, NJU Mobile, Heyah, Izzi Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Red Bull Mobile, WRodzinie, Fact Mobile, Plus, Plush, Sztos, Lyca Mobile and FM Group Mobile. In turn, there were drops that even the four operators did not like. These include Orange, Klucz Mobile, Lajt Mobile and TuBiedronka. Let it be so interesting next month.
My mobile RANKING (04/2022) – list of the best prepaid operators:
|1.||T-Mobile||11 points (0, 0, 2, 3, 3, 3)|
|A2Mobile||11 points (3, 2, 3, 0, 0, 3)|
|3.||To play||7 points (0, 0, 1, 1, 2, 3)|
|4.||Orange||6 points (0, 0, 0, 2, 1, 3)|
|Mobile Vikings||6 points (0, 3, 0, 1, 0, 2)|
|6.||Mobile key||6 points (0, 3, 0, 0, 0, 3)|
|7.||Lajt Mobile||5 points (1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 3)|
|This is Ladybug||5 points (0, 1, 0, 3, 0, 1)|
|9.||NJU Mobil||5 points (0, 3, 0, 2, 0, 0)|
|hey||5 points (0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 3)|
|11.||Izzi Mobile||4 points (0, 3, 0, 1, 0, 0)|
|12.||Virgin Mobile||3 points (0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 2)|
|Red Bull Mobile||3 points (0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 2)|
|In the family||3 points (0, 2, 0, 0, 0, 1)|
|Mobile fact||3 points (2, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0)|
|16.||in addition||3 points (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 3)|
|Plush||3 points (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 3)|
|Shoot||3 points (0, 3, 0, 0, 0, 0)|
|19.||Lyca Mobil||2 points (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2)|
|20.||FM Group Mobile||0 points (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)|