The company, which specializes in the production of virtual reality games, has signed a letter of intent to use NFT tokens in studio games. It will be the first production to use NFT technology Community Paintball VR. In addition, the company has joined the Blockchain Game Alliance. The association currently unites more than 180 companies, including Ubisoft, Atari and AMD.
– Joining the Blockchain Game Alliance opens up many avenues for us in the field of blockchain technology. The purpose of the association is to support new technologies and promote mutual cooperation, so we are glad to be a member of it from now on. It is worth signing a letter of intent with a separate body that will help us apply NFT tokens in our games. This opens up new development opportunities for PunkPirates. Leszek Krajewski, a member of PunkPirates’ development board, says we will use NFT token technology to sell unique game content, visual extensions or collection skins for weapons and game characters from our portfolio.
It will be the studio’s first production of NFT tokens Community Paintball VR, king of war multiplayer game. The premiere of the project is scheduled for the third quarter of 2021.
– The use of NFT tokens is becoming increasingly popular. For good reason, an NFT token is a unit of information stored in a digital book called a blockchain, which confirms that a digital asset is unique and therefore cannot be replaced. Homes and works of art can be sold under the NFT sign formula – a painting, animation, and even the “birth” of a newly listed company were recently sold for more than $ 70 million, according to American New York. Stock Exchange – adds Leszek Krajewski.
In the gaming industry, NFT is used to sell unique content such as visual modifications to weapons and characters. The idea of using NFT tokens in the company’s games arose as a result of market observation and analysis.
– We see great potential both in the sale of unique content through NFT tokens, and in the sale of virtual items such as “skins” for weapons and characters in virtual reality games. I hope that our small revolution in the market will turn into financial results in the coming quarters – adds Leszek Krajewski.
PunkPirates generated a net profit of more than 2.2 million PLN from ongoing operations in 2020, compared to a loss of 5.5 million PLN a year earlier. The company’s total revenue in 2020 was more than 3.6 million PLN.
In the third and fourth quarters of this year. new games to be released from studio portfolio – Community Paintball VR and Death Manager VR.
PunkPirates (formerly IQ Partners) is a VR game development studio listed in the main market. He is involved in the production, publication and marketing of published headlines.
ON A SUBJECT
- PunkPirates Beast: The Descent will be released in the third quarter of 2022
The company, which develops VR games listed on the main market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange, has signed a publishing contract with Games 4Experience to release the game. Animal: Landingt For Steam, Oculus Store and Oculus Quest Store. The expected release date of the game is the third quarter of 2022. The production budget is 1.5 million PLN.
- PunkPirates SA is updating its publishing plan and negotiating with publishing partners
VR game development company listed on the main market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange wants to publish two headlines next year – POW POW: Paint! In the first half of 2022 i Death Manager. The company is in talks with potential publishing partners of the first headline. Marketing campaign POW POW started in October this year.
- PunkPirates SA focuses on VR productions with a budget of approximately 1 million PLN and presents results
In the first half of this year, it earned a net sales of more than 0.55 million PLN. company PUNKPIRATEes. During the reporting period, the company earned a net profit of almost 0.14 million PLN. PUNKPIRATEhas consistently developed its structure and scope of authority. The results of the activities carried out in recent months, including the creation of Games 4Experience, the launch of the production phase of Community Paintball VR, as well as joining the Blockchain Game Alliance. In the next quarter PUNKPIRATEes wants to expand its scope of activities through the development of RAION Games.
- Leszek Krajewski has been appointed president of PunkPirates
Board of Directors PUNKPIRATEes, appointed Leszek Krajewski, the current member of the board for development, as president of the board, and Małgorzata Katarzyna appointed Grużewska as vice-president.
- Punk Pirates earned a net profit of 1 million PLN in the third quarter of 2020.
Punk Pirates recorded 1.11 million PLN of consolidated net profit attributable to shareholders of the parent company in the 3rd quarter of 2020, compared to a loss of 0.46 million PLN a year earlier. The studio’s share price rose almost 6% on Friday morning to 0.82 PLN per share.